lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

Penelope Cruz´s Job Application Letter.ByAndrés

Dear Mr. Nicoles
I´m submitting an application for the cashier position you advertised on the bulletin board of the cafetería.
I´ve spent the last 6 months working in a Mexican restaurant. I think that I am the best person for the job because I am positive person, I don´t believe in workplace gossip, I am a hard worker, I am willing to learn and I think that I don´t have any weakness.
I have customer service skills. I´m good at taking food orders and cashering. I have worked with Mr. Robert Means, the manager, and he has thaught me all he knows about customer services and other skills. I have also worked very closely with Mr. Rivera, who is the owner of the restaurant, and has helped train me to be a good worker.
What I like most about my current job is that it gives me the opportunity to meet people and it looks this position would do the same. I feel that I could be a valuable asset to your team, and I think that I have the skills that you require in a cashier.
I look forward to discussing my qualifications further and can be reached by email at pcruz@email.com or by phone at 460.555.0198.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely
Pe
Pe Cruz by Onofre Alarcón

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.