miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017

the best wedding

From: Ana
To: Cristina
A lace train
Subject: David's wedding

Hi, Cris!
I have to tell you the identity of my colleague's bride!
So, last week I had the best wedding I've ever been to, it was a really heartfelt ceremony, then the place where the wedding took place was very original.
The theme of the marriage was the Spanish culture and the ceremony took place in Seville. Miriam (the bride!) was  dressed in white lace and she looked gorgeous with a pearl comb. Something similar happened with the groom, David, was wearing a black suit with a red tie with white dots.
Finally I should tell you that I met Nico there, he was also invited to the wedding. I talked to him  and the conversation was fine, like the weather of the day!
I'm looking forward to your answer.
Kisses,
                 Ana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.